DocuWare has officially released version 7.7 of their automated workflow platform for on-premises systems. DocuWare Cloud users will automatically receive the newest version over the coming months.
What’s New in DocuWare 7.7
• New and Extended Integration Options
• Intelligent Indexing Automatically Fills Table Fields
• Filtering Documents in Document Trays and for Linked Documents
• Filtering Documents According to Predefined Time Periods
• Expanded Select Lists in Forms
• Stopping Multiple Workflow Task Requests at Once
• Export Configuration Improvements
• Document Processing: Editing Dynamic Entries
• Workflow: More System Variables Available
Click here to see the official “What’s New in 7.7” page from DocuWare.
Contact us today if you are interested in scheduling your on-premises upgrade!